Here’s a fun one!
As you might know, I recently joined Singularity University to head up our global startup initiatives.
And now I’m hiring.
Here’s your chance to work with me — as our new Program Manager SU Labs: You will work alongside me and Mikhail, our inaugural program manager, to build a series of new programs, support our fast-growing portfolio of startups (who are all changing the world), develop partnerships and generally work on amazing things with a stated goal to grow startups which solve some of the most intractable problems on the planet by leveraging exponential technologies.
Singularity University is located on Moffett Field — right in the heart of Silicon Valley — where we work next to NASA and Google. You will meet some of the most amazing people in the world, interact with world experts on exponential technologies, be part of an incredible global community of SU alumni, be exposed to the latest in technology and interact with Fortune 500 companies and governments — all with a goal to build the best growth infrastructure for our companies.
Here’s what you need to do (please read this — this is important!):
- Apply here.
- You have to be able to work in Mountain View, California. We can’t get you a visa and we can’t move you here. You are either able to work here — or this job is sadly not for you.
- You need to have an aptitude for technology. You don’t need to be an engineer — but you will interact with people sequencing genomes, flying satellites into space and doing all kinds of crazy things. So you better have a deep rooted interest in tech.
- Don’t send me your CV directly. I won’t read it and just ask you to fill out the application form. We need all applications in the system.
- Don’t ask me to flag your resume or endorse you. We will look at all resumes and evaluate them by the same criteria. Don’t waste your time emailing me — instead invest the time to create a great resume. ;)
- This is a position for someone who’s early in their career. We can’t pay six-figure salaries. We want someone who’s hungry, talented, and a GyShiDo-San. We treat people extremely well, have great social benefits, a kick-ass vacation policy and I can guarantee you that you will learn A LOT. And have fun doing so.
- If you have questions — email me. But please, please — only real questions; I won’t endorse you, I can’t tell you how to increase your chances, etc.
And now: Go. Change your life and apply!
P.S. Check out this year’s Graduate Student Program Team Projects — this gives you a pretty good idea of the companies you will interact with here at Singularity University. :)